SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Celebrate, Connect and Care
Bringing together so many thrilling elements of wonder and awe from the planet that we all share, these parks offer a variety of experiences not available anywhere else in Florida, California or even the wider world! Individually these are the world-famous SeaWorld®, the tropical oasis Discovery Cove®, the unequalled splashiness of Aquatica®, SeaWorld’s water park and the wild lands of Busch Gardens®! What will you discover at one of these amazing parks?
SeaWorld Orlando announces its latest world-class attraction, Infinity Falls. Thrilling rapids will roar through the brand new rainforest river experience, while adventure-seeking guests plunge down the world’s tallest river rapid drop.
Aquatica Meal Deal
Looking for the best value in dining during your day of fun in the sun at Aquatica? Then you'll want the Aquatica Meal Deal. The Meal Deal includes 1 entrée, 1 souvenir Drink All Day Cup with a day of refills, 1 snack and 1 side or dessert per ticket. This may be redeemed at any dining location inside the park.
Kraken Unleased: Virtual Reality Experience
Whats NEW at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Brand New to SeaWorld® - Mako, NOW OPEN
Mako is a 200 foot tall hypercoaster that will reach speed of up to 73 mph along 4,760 feet of steel track - nearly a mile long - leaving riders feeling both breathless and weightless. The ride, which will open at SeaWorld Orlando, will be the tallest, fastest and longest coaster in Orlando.
Brand New to Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay - Cobra’s Curse, NOW OPEN
Busch Gardens Tampa puts a new spin on family thrils in 2016 with Cobra's Curse. This isn't your ordinary spin coaster. This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and an adventure of exciting explorations. After ascending on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80 foot snake icon and trek over the park's Serengeti Plain.
Aquatica is Orlando’s whimsical, one-of-a-kind waterpark that could only come from SeaWorld. Where slides spin and soak, including Dolphin Plunge® which will send you speeding past playful dolphins, to tranquil and rapid rivers and relaxing on white sand beaches. Prepare for an adrenaline rushing experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls™, the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Riders will drop down the steepest, tallest 360-degree spirals in the southern United States!
Discovery Cove® is an exquisite tropical island paradise. Swim with dolphins, snorkel among thousands of colourful fish, hand-feed tropical birds and unwind on pristine sandy beaches. Step into tranquil shallow waters or explore new depths and encounter a below-the-surface world teeming with sea life in The Grand Reef® – a fully immersive tropical escape that is the perfect balance between adventure and relaxation. Wade in welcoming waters under lush landscaping and come face-to-face with playful otters and curious marmosets in Freshwater Oasis®. Designed with a rainforest canopy above and sparkling-clear springs below, no matter where you turn, you’ll find endless discoveries.
Tours & Experiences
Do you want to see what happens behind the scenes here at SeaWorld? Your knowledgeable tour guide will provide fascinating facts about SeaWorld and our commitment to wildlife. Join us behind the scenes on this approximately 75-minute tour to discover how SeaWorld animal experts care for rescued manatees and sea turtles. Plus touch a shark and interact with a penguin.
Enter the water in wetsuits right alongside our graceful, highly sociable white beluga whales. Touch these gentle mammals as the animal care specialists share some techniques they use to communicate with them. Few places in the world offer such an up-close, unique interaction with these animals. Limited to only a few guests each day, this intimate, up-close encounter is a rare and wonderful opportunity to learn more about the amazing Arctic and connect with one of its most charming inhabitants.
Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun and entertainment? This one day All-Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favourite foods from your favourite restaurants! This convenient, all-you-care-to eat deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld at tons of restaurant locations all day until 30-minutes before the published restaurant closing time.
Just for private groups, the VIP Tour provides highlights of up to seven hours with the intimacy of your group’s own tour guide. Help us plan your day as your tour includes:
It's Orlando's most immersive and memorable family dining experience - Dine with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando. See majestic whales while enjoying a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items at your reserved table.
Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of SeaWorld Signature Show Seating. This is your ticket to one-time reserved seating for our most popular shows at these venues: Shamu Stadium, Dolphin Theatre, Seaport Theatre and Sea Lion & Otter Stadium.
Our Serengeti Plain is a 65 acres recreation of life on the home of the last great migration on earth. While enjoying your safari you’ll see hundreds of fascinating animals and have up close encounters with some you can even feed by hand. You’ll meet animals like our familiar favourites, zebras, giraffes and ostriches while learning about other exotic animal species. Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate.
Add our All Day Dining Deal to your park admission and enjoy all the food and drink you want at participating Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay restaurants. Pre-budgeting your food with All Day Dining means you never have to reach for your wallet at mealtime.
SeaWorld California lets you connect with the wonder of the sea. Don’t miss Explorer’s Reef, SeaWorld’s new attraction, where you will enter the park under a wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures. Soar, dive and twist like a ray on Manta, SeaWorld’s first multi-media double-launch coaster, or connect with the sea through up-close animal encounters with sea lions, dolphins, and polar bears. Watch the awe-inspiring Shamu show One Ocean then race, explore and play at the interactive attraction Turtle Reef where you’ll experience the world of the sea turtle.
Aquatica®, SeaWorld’s Water Park
Splash into fun at Aquatica® SeaWorld’s Waterpark, where the South Seas meets Southern California in this whimsical, tropical oasis. Catch waves from serene to extreme, be amazed by up-close animal experiences, relax on the white sandy beach and find attractions for the whole family. If you’re looking for the biggest thrill in the park, you’ve found it at the all-new Taumata Racer – a high speed competitive mat ride where you’ll find adventure head first!
2-Park SeaWorld and Aquatica® California Ticket
Venture beyond the ocean’s door at SeaWorld® California. Experience the all-new Shamu® show, One Ocean®, enjoy up-close animal encounters and take the plunge on the thrilling rides. Explore, enjoy and smile until it hurts - it doesn’t get any closer than at SeaWorld San Diego! Take a seat at the spectacular Shamu show, One Ocean, where you’ll be left in awe of the beautifully choreographed movements of our killer whales.
Make the Journey to Atlantis® and experience one of the steepest, fastest, wettest drops in the world!
- Prepare to get soaked on Shipwreck Rapids®, you’ll spin and splash through the waves and plunge through an underground cavern
- Plunge into the frozen north on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic ®. It’s all the breathtaking adventure of a polar expedition – without the frostbite!
Explore the worlds of bottlenose dolphins and California sea otters at Rocky Point Preserve®
- Chill out with nearly 300 cold-weather penguins at the Penguin Encounter® and then come face to face with sharks of all shapes and sizes at Shark Encounter
- Sesame Street Bay of Play is a two-acre play area with rollicking rides, character appearances and plenty of new ways to play
- And don't miss Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation featuring all your favourite characters from DreamWorks beloved Madagascar franchise
- Splash into fun at Aquatica® SeaWorld’s Waterpark™, where the South Seas meets Southern California in this whimsical, tropical oasis. Catch waves from serene to extreme, be amazed by up-close animal experiences, and find attractions for the whole family. If you’re looking for the biggest thrill in the park, you’ve found it at the all-new
- Taumata Racer® — a high-speed competitive mat ride where you’ll find adventure head first! Discover all the playful characters at Aquatica® California!
- HooRoo Run® - Get your heart pumping as you drop down 80 feet on two enclosed and two open-air slides
- Kiwi Curl® - Choose from three different slides full of twists and turns — one even plunges you into darkness!
- Tassie's Twister - A two-person or four-person raft ride that drops you down 75 feet of water before pouring you into a six-story funnel
- Whanau Way® - Experience the twists and turns on four enclosed and two open-air slides
- Walhalla Wave® - This 78-foot ride is designed for the whole family to enjoy. The circular family raft sends riders through watery waves and long twists and turns
- Big Surf Shores - Get swept up in one of southern California's largest wave pools, with swells reaching up to five feet
- Loggerhead Lane - When you need a break from the rides, take a relaxing trip along this 1,250-foot river on an inner tube, admiring tropical plants, a waterfall and flamingos!
- Slippity Dippity® - A safe place for little ones to splash around for hours
- Walkabout Waters - Four-story play area with slides, hoses and geysers. Every five minutes, a 500-gallon bucket of water gets everyone wet!
SeaWorld Park Extras
SeaWorld and Busch Gardens have been leaders in the care of animals, conservation research and animal education for over 50 years. In 2003 the non-profit foundation SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund was established to help people make a difference to wildlife in need.
Call one of our experienced travelplanners now to help plan your ideal Tailor-made holiday.