Walt Disney World Resort is the world’s most popular entertainment resort. It’s the place where dreams really do come true. Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 20 themed Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the number one holiday destination in the world. With something for everyone, Walt Disney World promises the holiday of your dreams.
19 Magical New & Limited-Time Experiences Coming in 2019
Now, more than ever, it’s time to start planning your 2019 Walt Disney World holiday. Because there will be more to see, do, taste and experience here next year than ever before. Whatever their passion for Disney, there’s a big dose of pixie dust waiting for you at all four parks.
Love Mickey and Minnie Mouse? Want to get wild with “The Lion King”? Feel like playing with your Pixar pals? Or maybe you’d like to see a concert every night? All this and more will be waiting for you next year. Here’s a glance at 19 new and limited-time experiences to look forward to in 2019 at Walt Disney World!
Starting Jan. 18…
1. In honor of the true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will bring new music, dancing and all sorts of other fun to Magic Kingdom Park.
2. For starters, the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom will invite you to dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle. Shake it along with live singers belting out new arrangements of classic “Mickey Mouse Club” songs.
3. The Dapper Dans and other entertainers on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom will sing songs in honor of Mickey.
4. Look for special Mickey and Minnie-themed merchandise and food at Magic Kingdom to make this party complete.
5. And this is a Surprise Celebration, after all, so you can expect more Limited-Time Magic entertainment and other experiences to pop up periodically around Magic Kingdom.
6. The Incredibles are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Pixar Avenue will transform into a Metroville city block, and Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone are throwing a party to celebrate.
7. Meet the one and only Edna Mode – the greatest super suit designer! She will set up a special location on Pixar Avenue showcasing some of her best creations (no capes!).
8. Show your #IncredibleSide along Pixar Avenue by striking a heroic pose in front of three-dimensional scenes straight out of Pixar Animation Studios’ Incredibles movies.
9. Also on Pixar Avenue, look for clues to the whereabouts of the youngest Incredible, the mischievous and multi-powered Jack-Jack.
10. Elsewhere at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a door to the monster world will open inside Walt Disney Presents, where you’ll have a chance to meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters Inc.
11. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom along with Timon and Rafiki in the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island. Let your inner animal roam free on the dance floor in this raucous party!
12. Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, have fun posing in front of special three-dimensional photo opportunities re-creating scenes from the animated classic.
13. The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is back! This year’s special event takes place Jan. 18 – Feb. 25, allowing you to indulge in world-class culinary and visual arts.
14. The Disney on Broadway concert series is expanding to seven days a week during the Festival of the Arts, so you’ll have even more opportunities to experience some Disney musical magic live on stage.
And later in the year…
15. Welcome spring’s arrival with the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, returning March 6 – June 3 with its wide selection of delectable bites at outdoor kitchens and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries blooming around the park.
16. Even better, this year’s Garden Rocks concert series expands, as well, to seven days a week during the Flower & Garden Festival, which means a total of 270 concerts over the course of the 90-day event.
17. Ka-Chow! Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy rolls into Disney’s Hollywood Studios in spring 2019. In this new show experience, you’ll come face to face with Lightning and learn from his years of experience on the track.
18. Outside the Racing Academy, you’ll get to meet Lightning McQueen’s speedy pal, Cruz Ramirez.
19. If you haven’t visited Walt Disney World recently, then there’s even more for you to explore and experience. Become an honorary toy at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, travel to the bioluminescent planet of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or wish a fond farewell to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – the nighttime spectacular at Epcot – before its conclusion scheduled for the end of summer 2019.
Explore Lands of Endless Enchantment,
Where Your Fantasy Becomes a Reality
Travel Around the Globe, Under the
Sea, into Outer Space... and Beyond!
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Take Centre Stage in the Worlds of
Movies, Television, Music & Theater
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Behold the Magic of Nature with Rare
Animals and World-Class Entertainment
Disney's Pandora - The World of AVATAR