- Save £315 per person
- 3 nights at the 4* Manhattan at Times Square, New York
- 4 nights at the 4* Tropicana Las Vegas, A Doubletree by Hilton
- Upgrade to 5* Barclay Intercontinental, New York & Caesars Palace, Las Vegas from only £75 per person
- 30 Years Experience, Peace of Mind, ATOL/ABTA
|from £879 pp|
- Flights with United Airlines from Manchester
- Fly from London Heathrow for an additional £29pp
- Fly from Belfast for an additional £29pp
- Fly from Glasgow for an additional £45pp
- Fly from Edinburgh for an additional £49pp
- Staying in a Std Queen at the Manhattan & a Pyramid Dlx Tower Room at the Tropicanna
- Low Season
- 1st February - 27th March 2014 from £879 per person
- 31st March - 22nd June 2014 from £1,055 per person
- 23rd June - 16th August 2014 from £1,339 per person
- 17th August - 19th October 2014 from £1,095 per person
- October School Holidays
- 20th October - 12th December 2014 from £1,065 per person
- 13th December - 24th December 2014 from £969 per person
- 26th December - 31st December 2014 from £1,285 per person
- 1st January - 7th January 2015 from £879 per person
- 8th January - 20th March 2015 from £999 per person
- Upgrade to Barclay Intercontinental & Caesars Palace from £75pp (23rd June - 16th August)
- Based on 2 Adults sharing
- Prices subject to availability at time of booking
SAVE £315 per person
Non-stop action beckons with 3 nights at the 4* Manhattan at Times Square and 4 nights at the 4*Tropicana Las Vegas, A Doubletree by Hilton Resort. Flights with United Airlines from London departing between 1st February & 27th March 2014 all from just £879 saving you £315 per person. If 5* luxury is your thing upgrade to some of our amazing 5* hotels from only £75 per person. Internal flights are included in the cost of the fantastic offer.
The Manhattan Hotel at Times Square is in the centre of action-packed Manhattan, 2 blocks from Rockefeller Centre, steps to the Broadway Theatre District and close to countless New York attractions, restaurants, shopping and subway. The bustling Lobby is a haven for people watching and the well-furnished guest rooms offer plush bedding, flat screen TV’s and large bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. A fitness centre and restaurant complete the package, but the real treat is the location, step outside into thrilling New York at its best. After exploring New York it time to head to the airport and catch your internal Flight to Las Vegas.
Continue the excitement with 4 nights at the Tropicana Las Vegas, located on the famous “Strip” in the heart of stunning hotels, gigantic casinos, world-class shopping, and jaw dropping shows. Styled as a luxurious South Beach retreat, the Tropicana rooms are enhanced with custom-designed furnishings, plantation shutters, ultra-comfortable beds and stunning views of the exclusive beach club, award winning pool and Las Vegas Strip. Numerous films have graced the Tropicana, James Bond, Elvis, The Godfather and Charlie’s Angels have all featured the Tropicana, amazing. Mouth-watering dining, fabulous shows and a 50,000 square foot adjoining casino will keep you busy for hours and make that return visit a must.
For true luxury upgrade to the 5* Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel, perched delightfully off Park Avenue with the couture shopping of 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue at your fingertips. Just a few blocks from Grand Central Station, St Patrick’s Cathedral and the Empire State Building. This beautiful, classic hotel has all the modern touches with the charm of days gone by. Cutting edge conveniences adorn guest rooms with iPod docks, HDTV, complimentary toiletries, mini bar and room service. The Barclay Bar & Grill serves fresh cuisine and cool martinis. Topped off with all round top-class service, grandeur and romance is the order of the day.
The iconic Caesars Palace sets the standard in opulent luxury from the moment you enter the fine lobby. Impeccable service and huge extravagant guest rooms with desirable Anichini linens, staggeringly gorgeous bathrooms and every luxury is found at Caesars Palace. Dine at the fabulous Guy Savoy, France’s most revered and award-winning chef and enjoy an incredible show, Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart and much much more at The Colosseum. From just an additional £199 per person it’s what could be viewed as a “no-brainer”. Call TravelPlanners today to book this exciting 7 night holiday.
We have a range of other fantastic deals available throughout the year. Call and speak to one of our TravelPlanners now for more details.